Thursday, September 16, 2010

163(-51.5lbs)







After a bit of a self-induced plateau that I call vacation, I got right back on the band wagon and am losing again.

The one challenge I have had in the last few weeks has been the introduction of a man into my busy life. Not just any man, but a wonderful man who is very loving and treats me with respect and genuine kindness. He also happens to be in the food industry, which worried me at first. Luckily, Pablo is also in a stage of his life where he is trying to get control of his physical health. He has also lost over 30 pounds and is still losing more. We are hoping to train for a triathlon together next year.

If this is not news enough, I was also selected for the Houston Half-Marathon and will be running 13.1 miles on January 30th, 2011. I am very excited and have really been enjoying my training. Sometimes I am running with friend and "solving the World's problems", and sometimes it is nice to run by myself and just think about all the wonderful blessings God has given me throughout my life, but especially this year.

I have shared my struggles with Pablo and he is very supportive and encouraging as each and everyone of you have been. I thank you for this from the bottom of my heart!

I am thinking that I will get to 150lbs and see how I feel. My original goal was 140 pounds, but I feel like I would lose all my curves and I like my curves! I am fitting into size 8 to 10 and would like to get to a 6 to 8 constant sizing, but I am already very happy with my weight and the changes I have made in my life. The running has helped me to release stress and Pablo has helped me to let go of some of my fears and anxiety regarding getting into another relationship. He is meeting Mom tonight, and I am sure she will love him just like I do.

I have added some pictures from my trip to Napa with my Mom. It was a wonderful time and I did not really gain anything other than water-weight.

Well, the way I have been writing, by the next time I update, I may actually be at my goal weight!

No comments: