Monday, March 29, 2010

192.5(-22lbs.)




I am keeping this short because my busy life seems to be getting the better of me these days, but I am in a rut again. I got down to 190, but have had parties, eaten out and had too much wine, all causing me to fluctuate with the same 3 pounds. I will be down one day and up the next. I am getting it all out tomorrow for my friend Jennie's b-day. We are going to my FAVORITE restaurant, Thai Gourmet, so I will be eating my typical fattening Thai fare, but I am going to the gym EVERYDAY this week to make up for it.

I have been in back in the gym for a month now and most days it gets easier. I can really see a change in legs and upper abs. They are so much stronger and more firm. Arms, back and lower abs are lagging behind, but my trainer is switching it up and pushing me constantly. I am actually really enjoining the energy and "good feeling" i get from each progressive workout. I have added some pics from Julie and J Baughman's wedding on March 20th. I really FELT skinny, and although I am a bit disappointed by how I look in the pictures, I know I have come a longggg way.

My Avon Walk for Breast Cancer is next Saturday and Sunday, so keep me in your prayers and click HERE to donate to my fundraising efforts.

All my love-
Makenzi

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Disappointed???? I was thinking how AMAZING you look!! That dress is hot!!

MC said...

you looked gorgeous in that dress!!!! I am so proud of you!!
lots of love
missy